By joining the MAB network, you are joining a leading mortgage network as well as the UK’s most recognised intermediary consumer brand.
We currently have over 1,000 advisers offering expert mortgage and protection advice across the UK, all benefitting from the strength and support of a nationally recognised and respected organisation.
MAB offers a highly successful way to build your career in partnership with a proven and profitable business model. We support our advisers from the very beginning, ensuring lead sources are in place through a number of initiatives, which has resulted in our advisers being amongst the most productive in the industry.
As well as a wealth of industry knowledge and experience, MAB offers its advisers an unparalleled level of support, resources and development, including:
- A comprehensive recruitment process with the opportunity to link successful candidates with established Appointed Representative businesses
- Initial adviser induction course which will be tailored to suit your needs whether you are new to broking, new to advising or returning to the industry. This and all subsequent training and development programmes will all be delivered by our in house learning and development team
- Unrivalled point of sale and customer relationship management technology, delivered through MAB’s proprietary system Midas, which has been designed to support advisers through every stage of the mortgage process from mortgage sourcing, case administration and tracking through to commissions and statements
- MAB also provides a Midas helpdesk support service, which can be accessed either online or over the phone as required
- A dedicated Field Compliance Manager provides additional support either over the phone or face to face if necessary
- A full suite of marketing materials including digital marketing, social media, printed materials including leaflets, posters and brochures can all be utilised to drive leads locally and are supported by national brand building PR and marketing campaigns.